RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine
The centrepiece of RME's Mill Relining System is the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.More information
RUSSELL Radio Remote Joystick Control
Safely and accurately control every relining function from anywhere around the mill.More information
RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart
The RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart unlocks new opportunities for productivity and safety by rotating the linercart using remote controls rather than manually. Automating liner movement is ideal in high-risk areas. It delivers greater mill availability and is the ultimate safety solution.
- Boosts RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM) operator efficiency and reline times
- Safely slew linercart turntable using remote controls on the linercart pendant
- Eliminates equipment exposure risks
- Easily accommodates larger liners
- Best-in-industry quality and reliability
- Improved productivity with simultaneous knocking-in and RUSSELL MRM operation
- Reduces time lost, as crew don’t need to enter the mill during linercart slew motion
- Increased operational efficiency as RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart can rotate left or right using the pendant
- Designed to allow the pendant operator to control both linercart traverse and slewing functions
- Consists of turntable base, slew ring and motor, pinion gear, anti-lift brackets, hydraulic manifold and manual slew handles
- Safely reduces the need for relining personnel to be inside the mill during liner exchange
- Linercart slew button slews the linercart in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction and prevents sudden movement of the linercart turntable
- Flanged wheels on the same side as the drive cable accurately guide the linercart
- Nylon wire rope guides at each end of the beam for improved safety and use
- Removable motor cover for easier component accessibility and repairability
- Engineered and rated to comply with stringent Australian and international standards
- The RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart allows critical liner movement activities to be safely controlled by crew outside of the mill
- Designed for a single RUSSELL MRM and part of RME’s leading 7-axis liner placement system
- Options to customise and upgrade a non-powered slew linercart
To download the RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this product, please click here.
"Remote control of slewing reduces the need for crews to access high risk areas inside the mill. The RUSSELL Powered Slew Linercart makes relining safer, faster and more efficient."
Product Manager - RUSSELL Mill Relining Placement Machines & RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT