THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers
Specifically designed for assisting with relining various sizes and types of grinding mills.More information
THUNDERBOLT Suspension Systems
Safely suspended THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers during worn liner bolt removal.More information
THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs)
The THUNDERBOLT T-MAG Moil Axis Guide (T-MAG) is ergonomically designed for use with THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers to make liner bolt knock-in safer and more efficient. With a powerful magnet that adheres temporarily to the mill shell, the innovative T-MAG eliminates the need for additional personnel in the THUNDERBOLT Hammer strike zone, and ensures fast, reliable and safe relines.
- Eliminates hand held moil guides for greater efficiency
- Magnetised attachment reduces injury risks and improves reline safety
- Precision engineered to extend moil and bolt life, reducing equipment costs
- Minimises shell and bolt hole damage
- Higher levels of operator safety in hazardous areas
- Range of T-MAGs available to suit most liner bolts based on bolt diameter, length of bolt protruding mill shell, and washer use, diameter and thickness
- Targeted, consistent bolt strikes enable swifter, more efficient bolt removal and improved reline times
- Protects the operator’s eyes, face and other vulnerable body from metal shards from incorrectly
aligned THUNDERBOLT Hammer use possible without T-MAGs
- Moil guide body is made of high-wearing, rigid polyurethane
- Powerful magnets allow the T-MAGs to ‘stick’ to the shell, and can be easily removed and repositioned
- T-MAGs magnets can be switched on and off for easy manipulation
- The T-MAG adds another level of safety and productivity to mill operations, to get the best
- T-MAGs are most effectively used in sets, with a recommended quantity of four T-MAGs per THUNDERBOLT Hammer
- T-MAG use builds upon the results Customers are already achieving with the THUNDERBOLT Hammer
- RME provides certified training in the use of THUNDERBOLT Hammers and accessories
To download the THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs) Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs), please click here.
"The T-MAG has been extensively tested in the field and at our Product Development centre. The data collected showed a reduction in mill bolt removal times by up to 5 hours on high wear relines of large mills and up to 3 hours on medium mills. The time saving increases when more Hammers are utilised for liner bolt knock-in."
Product Manager THUNDERBOLT Products, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT