MILLMAST POWERSHIFT FILM GALLERY
The MILLMAST Powershift is the in-mill erected liner handler which suits small to medium mills with high ball charge levels. Erected in minutes and able to handle liners weighing up to 400kg, MILLMAST Powershift eliminates all manual liner lifting. Power is sourced from the MILLMAST Powerpack placed outside the mill.
The MILLMAST Powershift is custom manufactured to minimise component weight for fast and safe set up by two men. Trained operators can erect the MILLMAST Powershift in less than five minutes, and are assisted by the equipment's low centre of gravity, and built-in bubble level.
Two base heights help to accommodate varied charge heights. When raised beyond recommended working limits, the chrome mast has a bronze section which indicates that this limit is approaching.
The operator uses a pendant control allowing visibility and control of the mast which slews more than 360 degrees, and the boom, which has three sections to allow a greater range of extension. The pendant control has built in safety features including warning lights, audible warning and quick connect plugs.
MILLMAST Powershift is safe, custom manufactured to exceeding the required mast holding force by four times. In the unlikely event of a cable failure, the hydraulic cylinders fail to safe. Mast pressure monitoring automatically maintains mast pressure, and the large accumulator on the MILLMAST Powerpack maintains system pressure should the power supply fail. The low noise Powerpack design is mounted on wheels, has lifting points and forklift channels.
If a man can enter the mill, so can MILLMAST Powershift.
- Independent of clear space in front of mill
- Low capital and maintenance costs
- Works across multiple mill dimensions
- Capably fits through tight entrances
- Eliminates all manual lifting of mill linings
- Reduces fatigue and physical stress
- Improves safety in hazardous areas
- Reduces numbers working in the mill
- Reline duration and cost reduced through ability to use fewer, larger liners
- Increased liner life and plant availability
- Easy and economical storage
- Erected in minutes and able to handle liners weighing up to 400kg
- MILLMAST Powershift eliminates all manual liner lifting for safer operation
- Power is sourced from the MILLMAST Powerpack outside the mill
- Sophisticated design minimises component weight for fast and safe set up
- Trained operators can set up the MILLMAST Powershift in under five minutes
- Custom manufactured to work across a range of mill dimensions
- -20°/+30° boom articulation allows crews to reline multiple rows above charge height before inching the mill
If you would like to talk to someone about the MILLMAST Powershift, please click here.
MILLMAST Powershift Mill Relining Solution
The MILLMAST Powershift is an advanced system for relining small to medium mills. Its patented design improves safety and efficiency, enabling mills to be relined faster, with reduced labour costs and mill downtime.Watch the video
MILLMAST Powershift Time-Lapse
The MILLMAST Powershift’ sophisticated design minimises component weight for fast and safe set up. It is engineered to work across a range of mill dimensions and able to handle liners weighing up to 400kg.Watch the video