THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs)
The THUNDERBOLT T-MAG Moil Axis Guide (T-MAG) is ergonomically designed for use with THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers to make liner bolt knock-in safer and more efficient. With a powerful magnet that adheres temporarily to the mill shell, the innovative T-MAG eliminates the need for additional personnel in the THUNDERBOLT Hammer strike zone, and ensures fast, reliable and safe relines.
- Eliminates hand held moil guides for greater efficiency
- Magnetised attachment reduces injury risks and improves reline safety
- Precision engineered to extend moil and bolt life, reducing equipment costs
- Minimises shell and bolt hole damage
- Higher levels of operator safety in hazardous areas
- Range of T-MAGs available to suit most liner bolts based on bolt diameter, length of bolt protruding mill shell, and washer use, diameter and thickness
- Targeted, consistent bolt strikes enable swifter, more efficient bolt removal and improved reline times
- Protects the operator’s eyes, face and other vulnerable body from metal shards from incorrectly
aligned THUNDERBOLT Hammer use possible without T-MAGs
- Moil guide body is made of high-wearing, rigid polyurethane
- Powerful magnets allow the T-MAGs to ‘stick’ to the shell, and can be easily removed and repositioned
- T-MAGs magnets can be switched on and off for easy manipulation
- The T-MAG adds another level of safety and productivity to mill operations, to get the best
- T-MAGs are most effectively used in sets, with a recommended quantity of four T-MAGs per THUNDERBOLT Hammer
- T-MAG use builds upon the results Customers are already achieving with the THUNDERBOLT Hammer
- RME provides certified training in the use of THUNDERBOLT Hammers and accessories
To download the THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs) Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about THUNDERBOLT Moil Axis Guides (T-MAGs), please click here.
"The T-MAG has been extensively tested in the field and at our Product Development centre. The data collected showed a reduction in mill bolt removal times by up to 5 hours on high wear relines of large mills and up to 3 hours on medium mills. The time saving increases when more Hammers are utilised for liner bolt knock-in."
Product Manager THUNDERBOLT Products, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT