RME EYE Visibility Camera System
RME EYE Visibility Camera System reduces the risk of safety incidents and increases mill visibility. RME EYE combines quality and reliability to improve the operator’s view of critical working areas that are not visible from the operator’s console. The visibility camera system is expertly-engineered for easy, durable operation even in the harshest of conditions.
- Provides operator confidence in monitoring personnel movements in the mill
- Superior camera system positioned for operator comfort
- Easy to use with minimal set-up and configuration
- Significantly reduces risks to personnel working in close proximity to the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM)
- Higher levels of safety in hazardous areas
- Increases reline productivity and mine site profitability
- High intensity screen with impact-resistant polymer protective cover for safe storage
- Engineered with an IP68 rating for harsh operating environments
- Adjustable screen positioned for better ergonomics
- Low latency cameras automatically adjust to low light
- Durable display system can operate in temperatures of up to 60˚C
- Installed with a light pole or replaceable with one that has a camera
- Fully powered by the RUSSELL MRM with no additional power source required
- Camera mounting position is safely stowed between relines
- Forward camera is focussed on the obscured working zone opposite to operator
- Camera feeds uniquely displayed on the all-in-one screen
- Robust connections for reliability and longevity
- Replaces fixed MRM mirrors that have a very limited range of view and poor clarity in low light conditions
- Available for RUSSELL 7 and RUSSELL 8 MRMs with a single or dual seat arrangement option and RUSSELL TWIN MRMs
- Bundle option available with a RUSSELL MILLBRITE or LED Lighting Upgrade
To download the RUSSELL EYE Visibility Camera System Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this product, please click here.
"The distinct advantage of RME EYE is the ability to spot those close to the RUSSELL MRM in potentially dangerous situations, so that the operator can take fast action to prevent injuries."
Product Manager - RUSSELL Mill Relining Placement Machines & RUSSELL Feed Chute Transporters, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT