RME 24 HOUR
APAC/Rest of the World:
+61 408 334 600
+56 2 2963 7870
+1 385 218 1115
+ 27 78 048 3374
RME 24/7/SERVICE ensures Customers have access to trusted OEM engineering know-how where and when they need it. Whether helping onsite, or collaborating online in real-time, our customised, personalised asset support services will deliver optimised relining, mill availability and performance.
- Right expertise, right time, right place 24/7
- Faster time-to-resolution from OEM factory-trained technicians
- Certified aftermarket parts assure warranty, safety and compliance
- Reduced operational risk with safe machine working conditions
- Enhanced local operator knowledge and skill through OEM collaboration
- Optimised asset lifecycle productivity and cost
- Improved maintenance shutdown predictability
- Faster, more efficient, safer relines
- Access RME electromechnical, hydraulic, robotics expertise, factory-trained technicians 24/7
- Always-connected, tailored OEM collaboration – onsite, online, RME workshop
- Dedicated start-up and shutdown support, pre and post-operation inspections
- RME Mill Relining System diagnostics, intelligence and insight
- Technical support, scheduled servicing, part rotations, machine rebuilds
- Safety and automation technology upgrades
- OEM certified factory-approved spare parts provisioning
- Condition-based monitoring and preventative maintenance programs
- Machine operator training and skilled onsite crews
- MILL RELINE DIRECTOR and MILL RELINE DIRECTOR Safety programs
- Grinding circuit design and design-for-maintenance advisory services
- Design, commissioning and in-service support – enhance asset integrity and lifecycle management programs. Make time for proactive tasks which deliver sustainable improvements in mill relining and concentrator profitability.
- Operational and cost efficiencies – achieve relining shutdown predictability. Reduce CAPEX by optimising existing asset performance.
- Continuous monitoring and insight – use condition monitoring and predictive data to increase asset reliability, availability and safety.
- Future-proofed mill relining operations – ensure relining assets evolve to operate in safer, more efficient ways. Leverage emerging automation technologies for step-changes in productivity, safety and risk.
To download the 24/7/SERVICE Product Brief, please click here.
If you would like to talk to someone about 24/7/SERVICE, please click here.
"Since inception our mission has remained: Help the minerals processing industry achieve new levels of reline speed and safety with the best available technology and individualised support. That’s why we’ve enhanced our broad-based services offerings with secure, digitally-connected collaboration capabilities. Customers now have dedicated access to OEM expertise 24/7 no matter where they are in the world."
Group Manager, RME Asset Support, RUSSELL MINERAL EQUIPMENT