A RUSSELL Motor Softstarter can increase the lifetime of your RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine (MRM) by protecting it from electrical stresses. With smooth acceleration, the Motor Softstarter minimises the risk of start-up issues and motor damage for continuous RUSSELL MRM availability. It combines superior performance with reliability for fast, safe relines.
- Increased flexibility from on-site power supply for RUSSELL MRM start-up.
- Avoids delays caused by start-up failures.
- Extends serviceable life of motor and start-up electrical components such as switch gear and wiring systems.
- Engineered to exacting standards of electrical compliance.
- Tough, durable function which is easy and fast to install
- Delivers a slow and gradual increase in voltages to the RUSSELL MRM motor
- Engineered to regulate electrical current draws on site power supplies
- Less starting current reduces electrical stress on the motor
- Built-in motor protection features to prevent mechanical wear and tear issues
- Increased stop / start cycles per hour
- External keypad helps the operator to diagnose faults and makes trouble shooting easier
- Flexible installation options for the side wall of the motor control centre (MCC) or the extra junction box attached to the MCC
- Installation by a qualified and compliant RME technician which includes testing and commissioning
- Meets Australian and global certifications and approvals
- Ideal option to enhance operation and longevity of the motor
- RUSSELL Motor Softstarters are compatible with and available for installation across all RUSSELL MRMs
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
RUSSELL CHARGE ACCESS
RUSSELL CHARGE ACCESS is a safety solution, installed by dropping over the liner cart rail. It provides easy access to the charge from the RUSSELL Mill Relining Machine.
Introducing the RUSSELL Claw – the new master of muck-out and eliminator of manual liner slinging.
Lifting capacity up to 8000 kg.