A RUSSELL Platform Widening solution allows liners to be placed on the linercart and rotated without removing handrails to increase clearance. It delivers increased mill availability through reliable and safe relines.
- Higher levels of personnel safety in hazardous areas.
- Efficient liner travel time means cost effective relines.
- Combines industry-leading quality and reliability.
- Eliminates process delay caused by removing handrails to accommodate larger and longer liners.
- Faster relines with seamless, continuous relines regardless of liner size.
- Increases reline efficiency and mill availability.
- Delivers additional safety margins so crew and linercart operators stay clear of travelling liners
- Upgraded platform width measures the distance between handrails and is determined by the largest liner length
- Handrails and kickboards remain in place to minimise height hazards
- Delivers additional space to organise or store work tools
- Stability assessment by RME engineers ensures the RUSSELL MRM is not top-heavy with the extra platform width
- Simple installation that can be completed during a RUSSELL MRM Major Service
- Compliant to the same high standard as all RME equipment with certification and reference to the applicable Australian Standards on request
- Custom manufactured to fit specific RUSSELL MRM and mill size
- Trajectory study available to assess RUSSELL MRM movement and ensure smooth manoeuvrability once the wider platform is in place
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
RUSSELL MILLBRITE IN MILL LIGHTING
RUSSELL MILLBRITE In-Mill Lighting delivers the ultimate near-daylight experience.
RUSSELL LED WORK LIGHTS
RUSSELL LED Work Lights deliver focused, high-intensity illumination to boost in-mill visibility.
Introducing the RUSSELL Claw – the new master of muck-out and eliminator of manual liner slinging.
Lifting capacity up to 8000 kg.
O-ZONE LINER LIFTING TOOLS
When it’s time to safely, quickly secure and pick up worn liners from the mill charge, RME’s range of O-ZONE Liner Lifting Tools provide a safe alternative for liner transport.