Broaden your reline fleet with our THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammer Rental program. We understand there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to mill reline equipment management and for some operations, rental programs offer flexible and favourable solutions.
RME's Rental program can ensure the right liner bolt removal tool for the job, improve reline productivity and safety, reduce maintenance overheads and deliver greater cost flexibility. We can assist you in selecting the right Hammer for your next reline with a plan that is best suited to your mine site and budget. We even deliver your rental with an RME Customer Support Technician to improve your reline safety and productivity, right from the start.
- Increase purchasing confidence - Try before you buy.
- Confirmation of product application - Ensure the equipment is fit-for-purpose and reduces reline risk.
- Optimise CAPEX/OPEX costs - Increase CAPEX flexibility by transferring costs to OPEX.
- RME Customer Service Technicians onsite during relines - Leverage site expertise from the field leading OEM experts.
- Genuine OEM parts and equipment - Quality checked and approved to meet servicing compliance requirements.
- Faster worn liner knock-in - Boost your existing hammer fleet, enable simultaneous liner knock-in at different zones around the mill and increase mill availability.
Please note: RME's Rental program is currently only available in Australia, United States, Canada and South Africa.
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.