The MILLMAST POWERSHIFT is the in-mill erected liner handler which suits small to medium mills with high ball charge levels. Erected in minutes and able to handle liners weighing up to 400kg, MILLMAST POWERSHIFT eliminates all manual liner lifting. Power is sourced from the MILLMAST Powerpack placed outside the mill.
- Independent of clear space in front of mill
- Low capital and maintenance costs
- Works across multiple mill dimensions
- Capably fits through tight entrances
- Eliminates all manual lifting of mill linings
- Reduces fatigue and physical stress
- Improves safety in hazardous areas
- Reduces numbers working in the mill
- Reline duration and cost reduced through ability to use fewer, larger liners
- Increased liner life and plant availability
- Easy and economical storage
- Erected in minutes and able to handle liners weighing up to 400kg
- MILLMAST Powershift eliminates all manual liner lifting for safer operation
- Power is sourced from the MILLMAST Powerpack outside the mill
- Sophisticated design minimises component weight for fast and safe set up
- Trained operators can set up the MILLMAST Powershift in under five minutes
- Custom manufactured to work across a range of mill dimensions
- -20°/+30° boom articulation allows crews to reline multiple rows above charge height before inching the mill
- The MILLMAST Powershift is most effectively used in combination with RME’s Liner Bolt Removal Tools (LRTs) including THUNDERBOLT Hammers
- THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers are specifically designed for relining all sizes and types of grinding mill
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
Lighter in weight but not in impact, the portable, pneumatic THUNDERBOLT 250 Recoilless Hammer helps small mills and field service crews to increase productivity and safety.
THUNDERBOLT MOIL ACCESS GUIDES (TMAGS)
Designed for use with THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers to make liner bolt knock-in safer and more efficient.
THUNDERBOLT MOBILE Elbow Jib
The pneumatic-powered THUNDERBOLT Mobile Elbow Jib is a perfect partner for the THUNDERBOLT 500 Recoilless Hammer. It’s safe, versatile, and will raise your productivity.
O-ZONE LINER LIFTING TOOLS
When it’s time to safely, quickly secure and pick up worn liners from the mill charge, RME’s range of O-ZONE Liner Lifting Tools provide a safe alternative for liner transport.