The THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM Mobile Jib is tailor-made to ensure THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers are suspended safely, and perform superbly, during worn liner bolt removal. Its higher reach, improved ergonomics, portable versatility, and simpler operation will improve knock-in productivity, extend asset usage, and ensure fast, reliable, safe relines.
- Improve knock-in productivity – its higher reach can access more bolts and reduce mill inching
- Precision engineered ergonomically and functionally for industry-leading operator safety
- Optimise return on asset usage – use with all hammer models and across multiple mills
- Reduce downtime via easier on-the-spot servicing with integrated maintenance mount
- Improves overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers
- Creates opportunities for faster, safer relines and improved mill availability
- Capably handles working loads up to 500kg with 360 degree slewing
- Higher-reach capability – hit bolts on the mill face within a window of up to 2340mm high (30% increase) by 8000mm wide*
- Fast and easy hydraulic power-up as-standard as well as extend, retract, raise and lower functions
- Three-legged base for improved stability, reduced trip hazards and additional safety
- Fully-integrated, well-positioned steel counterweight at the rear of the mobile jib chassis for secure load balancing, greater ground clearance and improved stability
- Superior ergonomic trigger mechanisms with simplified operator controls when used with the MAGNUM range
- Increased operator safety with new mechanical brake to secure jib in position and prevent unintended rotation
- Built-in MAGNUM Mobile Jib Maintenance Mount for efficient on-the-spot servicing and reduced downtime
- New boom sheave cover for improved component protection and equipment reliability
- Compatible across all hydraulic THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammers
*Compared to the THUNDERBOLT Hydraulic Powered Mobile Jib
- Designed for mills both large and small covering an extended range of applications
- Dual-purpose suspension for bolt knock-in and THUNDERBOLT Recoilless Hammer maintenance
- Service multiple mills with the same MAGNUM Mobile Jib to extend equipment use, service life and return on asset
RME is the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of mill relining systems.
RUSSELL MRMs engineered, manufactured and delivered.
THUNDERBOLT Recoiless Hammers sold.
Mine sites served by RME equipment & services.
THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 2000
The mighty THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 2000 is the industry’s most powerful recoilless hammer, delivering the ultimate in impact energy per blow.
THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 1000
The THUNDERBOLT MAGNUM 1000 is the industry's most productive hammer yet. It's high-energy rapid-fire rate will shorten knock-in times and improve operator safety.
THUNDERBOLT ELEVATING PLATFORMS
Give your crews greater, and ergonomically-safer, reach outside the mill. Plus they're field-upgradable to THUNDERBOLT SKYPORT.
Relining requires critical attention to safety. Risks increase when harsh conditions and usage impact asset integrity. Ensure annual inspections and servicing are a priority.